This 69-page online magazine is packed with articles from your favorite vegan bloggers, community leaders, chefs, and activists. Learn from them how to transform your kitchen, how fashion can save animals, what to say to the vegan opposition, why it’s time to overcome the fear of change, the challenges of transitioning a community and of course some mouthwatering recipes. These stories are not only informative, but they also encourage us all to make a difference in our own communities.
Articles, recipes, interviews and more with prominent figures in the vegan community!
- Okay, So You’re Vegan. Now What?
- The Chocolate Cake to Live For
- VegFests: An Inside Look and How to Start Your Own
- Going Veg: An International Perspective
- Vegan Parenting: Raising Compassionate Kids
- Inside Vegucated: Big Change in the Big Apple
- Kind Finds: Is Your New Favorite Product Inside?
- Recipes: Savory Dishes and Sweet Treats to Make Tonight
- Blogger Snippets: Get Advice from Top Vegan Bloggers
- Vegan Professions: Being Veg in the Business World