After some struggles with avoiding white and wheat flours, I thoroughly enjoyed a gluten-free lunch at zpizza the other day! The casual restaurant can be found in many states across the U.S. and has several options that can be veganized by replacing the cheese with the beloved Daiya Cheese. Tapioca, potato and rice flours create a great gluten-free crust. For people not worried about gluten, they use soy and wheat-based veggie crumbles as a meat substitute. Extreme Pizza, a franchise also found in California and some other states, also has some tasty gluten-free and veggie-friendly options.
Within days of that fine zpizza meal, I came across this article by Healthy Voyager that Domino’s Pizza has come out with a gluten-free pizza as well! Life is definitely on the upswing for people wanting the deliciousness of pizza without the heaviness or possible allergic reactions of certain ingredients.gluten-free products, vegan pizza
- Organic Products by Conscious Marley Family
- Dragonfruit – A Purple Superfood Snack
- Daily Raw Meals for Pick-Up in Point Loma
- Building Better Habits
- Spirulina Saves the Day
- Sugar: Sweet Friend or Foe?
- San Diego Veggie Events and Community
- African-Inspired and Woman-Powered Crafts
- Treats from L.A. to Santa Barbara
- Rise Up Against Violence Toward Women – 2/14 Events